If you haven’t already made a reservation, visit the trunks page, click on the trunk you’re interested in checking out, and reserve using the calendar with that trunk.
(For printable version click here)
FLATHEAD AUDUBON EDUCATIONAL TRUNKS
Reservations and Checkout:
BEFORE you take a trunk please do the following:
- Make a trunk reservation online at flatheadaudubon.org > Lifelong Learning > click on trunk you would like to reserve.
- Click the dates on the calendar you would like to reserve, and fill in the trunk reservation form.
- Call the NWMT Educational Coop at 752-3302 to arrange a time to pick the trunk up.
- Come pick up your trunk at the south end of old Linderman School, 124 Third Avenue East, Kalispell. Have fun with it!
- Unless prearranged due to special circumstances, the trunks can be checked out for one week.
Please make sure to return your trunk on time – someone else may be waiting for it. If you would like to extend your time – or for any other questions — email Denny Olson, Flathead Audubon Conservation Educator, at email@example.com — to make sure that no one else has that trunk reserved.
Returning the Trunk:
BEFORE you return a trunk please do the following:
- Inventory your trunk & make sure EVERYTHING is there. There is usually a content list somewhere in the trunk.
- Please fill out the Trunk Return Form (enclosed in the box) and return it to the envelope on the bulletin board above the trunks at the NWMT Education Coop.
- If there is a problem (something is broken or missing) please let Audubon know so that it can be fixed before the next person checks the trunk out.
Other Important Information
- Spring (March-June) is an extremely busy time for the Audubon Trunks and Naturalist programs. Please schedule ahead (by early February) if you need a trunk or a program in the spring, and return promptly.
- Audubon is funded entirely through grants. We use the information on your Trunk Return Form to document how many people use our trunks and programs and how they are used. Without this information we cannot write compelling grants and continue to be funded. Without knowing what in the trunks is being used, we cannot design new trunks that you will like and use! Please fill it out. It is important!!!