This long-awaited educational resource provides activities and information for teaching about Montana’s many spectacular owl species. This trunk includes books, feathers, replicas of owl eggs & talons, curricular activities for elementary and middle school age students, puppets, a pellet dissection unit and much more.
- Background information on the ecology, biology and conservation of MT owls for teachers and educators.
- Pellet dissection curricula, directions and skeletal guides for rodents.
- Puppets & scripts to accompany them
- Costume components & scripts to go with them
- Curricular activities for Kindergarden through 8th grade – for both classroom and in the field
- Songs & Poetry
- Books, both literary and scientific
- Zip Drive with photo images and common sounds of all MT owl species, and related resources
- Field guide to all MT owls
- Owl feathers, study skins, egg replica, pellets, talon replica
- Bibliography of other owl resources